Monday, April 18

Killer new song by Icky Blossoms, "Babes"

I don't take much time to be a real blogger on this blog of mine, but I thought a new track out by Icky Blossoms was a good enough excuse. It's called "Babes" and I think it rules.

  

The band put on an awesome show this past Friday at the Slowdown. You can check out a shitty video I took on my phone. Just tilt your head to left, and you're good to go.


Icky Blossoms has pretty much been a well-kept secret, with Derek Pressnall (Tilly and the Wall, Flowers Forever) and Nik Fackler (Flowers Forever, InDreama) working in the studio and collab-ing with the likes of Jacob Thiele and Clark Blaechle (The Faint) and Teal Gardner (UUVVWWZ). They only have three tracks up on the web as of now, but have many on standby, as their set proved at the Slowdown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment